Order Your Free Flyers Today!
Scout Me In Says Count Me In!
We’re proud to introduce Scout Me In, the new campaign that invites all kids and families in America to be part of the life-changing experience that is Scouting. Scout Me In celebrates the BSA’s historic decision to serve families and welcome girls and boys into Scouting.
- For kids, Scout Me In is a call to action.
- For families, Scout Me In is a call for togetherness.
- For the BSA, Scout Me In is a call for celebration!
Scout Me In Puts Kids in the Middle of the Action
It is harder than ever to capture people’s attention. The new Scout Me In campaign puts kids right into the middle of the action, so they see things from the point of view of doing all of the awesomeness that is Cub Scouts.
For parents, the new campaign captures the excitement of seeing their child doing these activities in a contemporary way that reinforce the family and character benefits of Scouting.
Campaign assets include recruitment flyers – including new two-sided versions featuring one side from the perspective of potential Cub Scouts and the other side from the parent’s perspective – digital tools, engaging social media content and more. Activities include rockets, canoeing, stem/slime, biking, and fishing.
We are releasing Scout Me In recruitment assets on the Marketing and Membership Hub as they become available.
Use Scout Me In to Reach the Full Family!
- Use the Scout Me In assets in recruitment this fall.
- Share the Scout Me In campaign assets with volunteers and unit leaders to build excitement for recruitment.
- Use the Scout Me In logo and assets on websites, social media, email, newsletters, events, banners, and signage – anywhere you reach volunteers and families.
- Use the Scout Me In concept to tell the story of family Scouting in your community.
- Use the hashtag #ScoutMeIn with your Family Scouting social media content to spread the word.
It’s more than a tagline – Scout Me In is a call to action. Just say, “Scout Me In!”
Adventure Has a New Name: Scouts BSA
As we enter a new era for our organization, it is important that all youth can see themselves in Scouting in every way possible. That is why we’re proud to announce that Scouts BSA is the new name for the Boy Scouting program. Scouts BSA perfectly represents the new, inclusive program for older Scouts that the Boy Scouts of America is proud to offer. The name change will be effective in February 2019, when Scouts BSA will begin welcoming girls and boys.
Why Scouts BSA? Because it builds on the legacy of the Scout name. The Scout meetings, Scout camp, the Scout handbook, Scouts themselves – we have more than 108 years of heritage and tradition built on the Scout name.
The organization name will continue to be ‘Boy Scouts of America.’ The BSA will continue to build the future of Scouting with Scouts BSA, as we deliver character and leadership and offer a path to the rank of Eagle Scout for boys and girls.